Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Pro Dog School classes are now closed until further notice. In the meantime, we are able to offer a range of online courses. Please see full details here.
Our puppy classes are suitable for fully vaccinated puppies that start the course aged between 11 and 20 weeks of age (if your puppy is older than this, please click to see our other course here
). Classes run for 45 minutes each week for two months. Classes are kept small and are taught by a qualified behaviourist with 12 years’ experience. The following exercises are covered in our two month puppy courses:
- Sit and down on command
- Stopping play biting and jumping up
- Handling exercises
- Socialisation exercises with adults and children attending class
- Carefully monitored puppy play sessions
Where: Albourne Village Hall, BN6 9DJ on Monday evenings
When: Our next courses are scheduled to start on:
- Monday 1st June at 6.30pm – 7.15pm in Albourne (nine weeks)
- Monday 3rd August at 6.30pm – 7.15pm in Albourne (eight weeks – no class on bank holiday 31/08)
- Monday 5th October 6.30pm – 7.15pm in Albourne (nine weeks)
- Monday 7th December 6.30pm – 7.15pm in Albourne (six weeks – no class 28/12 and 4/01)
£10.00 a class, paid two months in advance.
We all know that prevention is better than cure and this cannot be truer than when it comes to puppy training. Anything that we teach our puppies will be carried with them into adulthood. Likewise, any bad habits that they learn as puppies will also be retained as they grow.
All basic training is covered, using kind, consistent, reward-based techniques (including clicker training).
Please contact us
to book on to this course.